Pages

14 February 2015

♡ LENSPOP Bunny colour brown - review ♡


Annyeong! ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/431-bunny-color-brown.html



First, Happy (belated) Valentines day!
After some trouble with the customs I finally got my new package from Klenspop! Dealing with the customs is really tiring haha~ (✖︵✖)
Well anyway, wanna start? (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °  The circle lenses are sponsored by Klenspop  °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °





Brand: LENSPOP
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
 
Price: 10,04€ / $13.00


My natural eye colour                                      with circle lens


 the difference~


both lenses~


Colour & Design: ♥♥♥♥♥
I'm in loooove! No harsh edges and a nice, light brown shade. These lenses are lovely, & I think they give off a very gentle look! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚♡

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♡
They're only 14mm big but in my opinion they still make my eyes look a bit bigger! ٩(⸝⸝⸝◕ั ௰ ◕ั⸝⸝⸝ )و

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Veeeery comfortable, I kind of forgot that I was wearing circle lenses~ (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
I really love them a lot! Sadly I have to rate them with only 4 hearts but that's because they don't really match with my blue eyes. Why don't I have brown eyes, it's such a shame! (´;ω;`)
I'm sure they look a trillion times better on brown eyes! (is that even possible?)  ٩( 。•ω•。 )۶?


Pictureees~♡
 


Yup, that's all again, I hope you liked this review! ╰(°ㅂ°)╯


See you soon! ♡

4 comments: