Pages

22 May 2016

♡ Vassen SW4 grey - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1166-sw4-gray.html
Annyeong! ♡

Whoa, I really went on a doll trip with that make upc and hair, didn't I? Well, not long ago I fell in love with red lipsticks again. So bear with me, I think you'll see that a bit more often in future xD


http://klenspop.com/


Again, cute packaging but no lens case.



Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 15mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin:
 South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€
 


Rating! ♡
 Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♡♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♡
aaaaaah another good pair of lenses for me! Okay so we all know grey lenses just work the best for me. The colours of these ones aren't really intense, but they really look good on my eyes. They're almost unnoticable, exept for the light grayish colour, which makes my eyes appear a bit brighter and more awake! I don't have anything bad to say about them, they're pretty decent circle lenses. :>



More awkward posing!~




I should curl my hair more often.... I felt really pretty~
Well I hope you enjoyed this quick review! I'm gonna continue with my next hobby, gaming! That Fallout 4 add on finally finished loading, I NEED TO SIT DOWN AND PLAY.


See you soon!

2 comments: