Pages

16 July 2016

♡ Lenspop Ellen 3 Colour Grey - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1307-ellen-3color-gray.html
Annyeong! ♡

yeeeeeeaaa I'm back! Yo lazy bum totally lost her motivation to do any blogging stuff at all. send some help or advice. thanks.
Okay I still like to get ready or rather play around with make up and then take some pictures, but I really don't like editing the pictures and do the writing stuff lately. (.__.)

OKAY BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET'S GO


http://klenspop.com/en/



Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€
!!  Currently only $7.20 / 6,58€  !!



Rating! ♡ 

Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: under 14.5mm, so I won't rate this
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall: ♥♥♥♥.5♡
Yay for grey lenses! They're not very big, but you may know that I'm not the type of person who likes to wear big ass lenses everyday. Like all lenses from Lenspop these ones were super comfy, too. Now to the colour and the design; I think the colouring is interesting. From a distance they look plain grey, but when you get a closer look, you can see the hints of yellow. This colour combination is new for me, but I really like it. It's finally something new. The design looks for me rather standart-ish.
All in all they're pretty good grey lenses and they're a nice change for a while.



Selfie apocalypse:


THE END! :D

Aww man, I need a hair cut. My hair looks messy as hell. SOORRY
But ay, my holidays are coming closer! Can't wait to continue being a lazy bum playing witcher 3 all day or being a huge nerd playing Pokémon Go outside of my house. Yes, I'm either a lazy bum or a Poké Mongo. (see what I did there)


See you soon! ♡
here I am, with that finger-heart-sign-thing ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment