Pages

4 September 2016

♡ Lenspop Bunny 3 Colour blue - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1308-bunny-3color-blue.html
Annyeong!

My, my. I've been absent for too long. This didn't go as planned.
Currently I have almost no motivation for anything at all, which means, when I'm not working I'm either sleeping or....sleeping. Yep.
I've only come to my senses and prepared this blog entry because well - this review is LONG OVERDUE. Sorry Klenspop....


http://klenspop.com/



Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€
!!  Currently only $7.20 / 6,58€  !!



For everyone who just skipped the basic infos: yes, the grafic dia is way smaller than the (normal?) dia. I thought it would be a good idea to caption this in a photo.

Rating! ♡

Colour & design: ♥♡♡♡♡
Enlargement: guurl they're small, so no.
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall:♥♥♥♡♡

I think I'm gonna keep this short: These lenses are not really my type. The design is too pixelated for me, the colour doesn't really change anything, they're pretty small and others can't really see that you're wearing circle lenses at all. And this big gap that I showed you above annoys me as well. But I have to say, they're very comfy, yes.
I'd rather don't wear them and just let my light blue eyes work their own magic. In my personal opinion, they're not really good for people with blue eyes, they don't enhance nor do they catch your attention. I have no idea how they look like on dark eyes, tho. Maybe they look good on them?

 
Well, have more selfies?
 
Oh and can we appreciate how cute I looked on that day? And my phone case? No? ....okay.


Not sure when I'm gonna be back, guys. My life is pretty boring atm.

But let me just say it to have a tiny motivation for me: 


See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment