Pages

12 January 2017

♡ BS Villea grey - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1263-villea-gray-bs.html
Annyeong! ♡

Sometimes I don't know if I should like my "calm" face or hate it..... *forever cursed with a resting bitch face*
Well, have you missed my face? :> I hope so because I have some nice selcas prepared down there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ICAN'TWAITTOSHOWTHEMTOYOULET'SJUSTBEGINALREADYOKAYLETSDOTHIS


http://klenspop.com/en/



Brand: BS (Vassen?)
Diameter: 14.5mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.3mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€


Rating! ♡ 
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♥
Enlargement: ♥♥♥
♡♡
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall:♥♥♥♥♥
GUUURL I LOVE THEM. They just look perf in my eyes, I can't even T-T They're definitely in my top favourite list of circle lenses. They blend in so nicely and look almost like I don't wear any contacts at all, but in another way they do draw the attention to my eyes (well exept my kind of bold lip colour that shows off my full lips xD). I felt slightly fancy while wearing them...maybe you noticed that already. Oh and they were comfortable to wear for me as well. ♡

I can't help thinking that they look so pretty in my own eyes*zones out*


Alrighty then! that's already it haha. Hope you enjoyed the pictures of the lenses as much as I did.


See you soon! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment