Pages

8 January 2017

♡ Vassen Bambi pink - review ♡

http://klenspop.com/en/home/1194-bambi-pink.html
Annyeong! ♡
Whooo I took a long time off, didn't I. Meh, I don't even want to come up with excuses, you wouldn't believe them anyways I guess...
SO! This review is way overdue (again; geez I need to get some dicipline) so let's just get down to business, shall we.

http://klenspop.com/en/


Brand: Vassen
Diameter: 15mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 months
Country of origin: South Korea
Price:  $18.00 / 16,46€
!!  Currently only $9.00 / 8,23€  !!
 

Rating! ♡
 
Colour & design: ♥♥♥♥♡
Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥
Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall:♥♥♥♥♡
Aww it felt really good to wear pink lenses again! After a long time I've been in the mood for "big, unusual looking eyes" again and they fit perfectly for this. They'll get noticed, I promise. :DD I wore them around halloween but many people (more than usual) asked the dumb question "Are you wearing contacts?". Duhh.
Anyways, to sum this up, the colours are super vibrant, you get hella big eyes and they're comfy. Good pair of lenses.



Alrighty! I still have another pair to show you guys. And omo, they look very good on me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Be excited.


See you soon! ♡ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment